Skip to Content
This product line comprises highly efficient, sustainable and proven
compression solutions for various applications within process industries.
Customers benefit from Siemens' decades of experience and can
select from our range of turbocompressors to suit their specific needs.
Siemens Turbocompressor – Standardized Integrally Geared, Compact Design
The dynamic environments in the industrial gases market require flexible and sustainable solutions to meet process needs. Whilst plant capacities are permanently growing, there is another trend in increasing standardization of air separation units. Typical outputs are up to 2,000 tpd of oxygen.
Siemens reached a step further in customer satisfaction with the introduction of a highly standardized compressor series STC-GC (165-400) of integrally geared machines pre-engineered for main air applications. This extended range of STC-GC compressors, where approx. 80% have pre-engineered components and 20% are customized, achieves the same efficiency levels as customized integrally geared compressors. This compressor series covers volume flows from 120,000-400,000 m3/h with five casing sizes.
Pre-engineering of compressor components
is appoximately 80%, whilst the remaining 20%
is covered by customized parts. Standardization principle at a glance:
(Siemens Compressor AUTomation Compact Protection Device)
The most suitable and cost saving safety device for operation of Siemens STC-GC compressors.
1. anti-surge limit
2. max. power
3. max. discharge pressure
4. min. IGV position